GLP impression X5
Main changes from V0.12.6 to V0.14.4 / BL0.14.4
- Added additional pattern
- Improved RDM, added RDM Identify
- Implemented “No-Signal” Scene
- Implemented Manual DMX
- Implemented Fan Modes High, Medium and Low
- Implemented Hibernation via DMX
- Implemented various test modes
- Fixed bugs in dimmer curve
- First light output at Dimmer DMX 001
Two files have to be uploaded via DMX/RS485, first the new Bootloader, second, the Main application. Please take care that fixtures don’t loose power between the two updates.
1.) Upload: impression-X5_0.14.4_BOOTDMX.bin
This has to be done via DMX, D3Prog, daisy chain. To get all drivers internally updated please wait 5 minutes after this update before you proceed with step 2. During Step1 the fixtures display can go off. Don’t worry. Just wait the specified 5 minutes. The display will go On after step 2 again.
2.) Upload: impression-X5_0.14.4_DMX.bin
- When importing the bin files to a D3Prog make sure that you choose the file type „BIN“ before uploading the file to the programmer.
The fixtures can be updated daisy chain via DMX/RS485. Please make sure that no other DMX receivers or consoles are active on the line and fixtures Control Protocol is set to DMX
This update is show critical as pattern, dimming, colormix and shutter behavior is changed and should not be done on site. V0.12.4 and 0.12.6 is stable, still.
GLP impression X5 Firmware V0-14-4 Rev20221222-1 (zip | 384.38 KB)