GLP delivers the JDC1 from now on with version V1.90
Main changes from 1.78/69/19 to V1.90
- Implemented new bootloader type: V4
- All PCB drivers will come from now on in 1 single file.
- No need to update different PCBs separately, anymore.
THEREFORE THIS IS A MANDATORY UPDATE
- Default fixture settings via RDM was not working correctly
- Factory Settings via RDM was not working correctly
- Fixture timer was not working correctly.
- Changed Reset Timings
2 files have to be updated in sequence via DMX/RS485:
1. JDC-1_Main_UpData_BlV3_V4.bin (via D2PROG or D3PROG)
Repower the fixture when requested to. After repower the fixture will start with a flashing display, indicating awaiting the main application
2. JDC-1 Main DMX V190_F1_70_20_F4_70_22.bin (via D2PROG or D3PROG)
When importing the 2 bin files to a DProg make sure that you choose the file type BIN before uploading the files to the programmer.
Fixtures can be updated daisy chain via DMX. Please make sure that no other DMX receivers or consoles are active on the line
Update is show critical. Take care that you don´t lose power or connection during the update. So we don’t suggest this update on site.
Please take care with the new RDM commands. Factory Defaults will set back DMX start address and DMX Mode back to defaults!