GLP delivers the JDC Line 500 / 1000 from now on with version V0.6.6
- Fixed: RDM Identify
- Fixed: Press and Hold Up + Down for 3s will show main fixtures settings
- Fixed: DHCP / Custom IP interchanged
- Fixed: High sACN /Artnet universes cant be stored
- Fixed: Network Packet loss
- Fixed: Network Disconnecting from time to time …
- Fixed: Dimmer Curves
Two files have to be uploaded in sequence via DMX/RS485, one after the other:
1. Upload: JDC-Line_0.6.6_BOOTDMX.hex
After the update of the new Bootloader is finished please wait about 30 seconds before the second step below
2. Upload: JDC-Line_0.6.6_DMX.hex
Both via D2PROG or D3PROG
When importing the 2 hex files to a DProg make sure that you choose the file type „Intel Standard hex“ before uploading the files to the programmer.
The fixtures can be updated daisy chain via DMX/RS485. Please make sure that no other DMX receivers or consoles are active on the line and fixtures Control Protocol is set to DMX.
The Update is show critical. (e.g dimmer curves and strobe timings)
Take care that you don´t lose power or connection during the update. So we don’t suggest this update on site!