GLP delivers the impression FR10 Bar from now on with version 33
- Resolved: Changed Zoom Speed in Performance Mode Smooth to reduce noise
- Resolved: Bug in DMX Mode 3 “Multipix” in Color Priority Mode “Mix”. In Color Priority Mode Mix pixels flicker randomly.
- Resolved: Some RDM responses come too early.
- Update with D3Prog, Version 42 or higher / PC software Version 605 or higher, daisy chain via RS485/DMX
- Change filetype to Bin before you open the file with the PC software and make sure fixtures are running in DMX Mode.
- Make sure no other DMX controllers or responders are active.
First: If fixtures are on version 26 or earlier the bootloader has to be updated first. Upload Bootloader V5 via RS485/ DMX daisy chain.
After updating the Bootloader, wait until you are asked to repower the fixture. Repower, then the display will blink two times repeatedly, showing that the fixture is waiting for the Main Application.
Second: If your fixtures are on version 30 already, just upload Main Version 33 via RS485/ DMX daisy chain. When the update is finished the fixture will make a reset.
GLP impression FR10 Bar Firmware V33 Rev20211222 (zip | 223.71 KB)
The update is show critical as the zoom speed is reduced in the smooth performance mode.